SEO Case Study
When Avidbots approached us to help them develop and optimize its website, we jumped on the opportunity. The website was disorganized, incomplete, lacked proper conversion channels and was not optimized for search. In fact, the site could not be found on Google by searching for their brand. This case study states the challenges, our approach and results of this successful project.
What They Are Saying...
What We Did
Our process focused on 4 key areas:
- Improve crawlability by search engines
- Domain and page redirects
- Adjustments to robots.txt file, sitemaps & URL configuration
- Create new multi-page architecture to support SEO and expanded content
- Optimize all pertinent landing pages on site
- Increase in-bound linking and toxic link removal (rose to position 2 in # links compared to competition)
- Trained editors and other staff
Other key activities:
Overall Organic Traffic Results
External Link Performance
External Backlinks: 1,084
Referring Domains: 365
Note: When the link building graphs start from a low number, it's because the data is pulled from a "Fresh Index" which includes only links from 1/20/19 to present. If links haven't been crawled since 1/20/19, they won't appear in the Fresh Index.
Summary of Results
Organic Traffic Increases
(2019 compared to 2018)
Get a Free Consultation