The Roaring PJ Blog
5 Tips to Build a Better LinkedIn Company Page
Creating a LinkedIn company page is an excellent start, but it’s not enough. To gain followers and generate leads on your company page, you will need to use the right online marketing strategies. These strategies are similar to strategies for other social media sites. These online strategies will help you build a following quickly, making a significant difference in the strength of your company’s social media presence.
LinkedIn is more than 275% more effective than Twitter or Facebook when it comes to generating leads. Research found a full 50% of the people who use LinkedIn are more likely to purchase from a company they engage with on the site than from that company’s competitors. With these statistics in mind, your LinkedIn strategy should focus on building and maintaining an effective page, so followers will come to you.
According to LinkedIn eighty percent (80%) of the members on LinkedIn want to connect with other companies. Give them what they’re asking for with these tips:
- Engage current and former employees, by asking them to add your company to their profiles. They automatically become followers that way, giving them the opportunity to share, comment on and like anything they see on the company page. When employees do those things, they help your online marketing strategies because your page and your company receive more exposure.
- Link your company page to your website and your social media outlets, and add it to your and your employees’ email signatures. A “Follow” button should be placed on your website, and LinkedIn provides the option to create a customized URL for the company page you manage. All these features make it easier to generate leads and gain followers by sharing your LinkedIn company page frequently and conveniently.
- Network and interact with other companies and individuals, along with getting active in groups. Offer advice and be helpful in your interactions. Don’t try to sell them something. People need to get to know you and your company. The more convenient you make that and the more likable you are, the more likely engagement will happen. People you help and interact with on LinkedIn will make an effort to learn more about you and your company, resulting in higher visibility for your company.
- Share updates on your LinkedIn company page using the same strategy employed on your other social media sites. Some posts should be about you and your company; and more posts should be sharing content from partners and others in a similar or related industry, along with interesting tips, humor, news, etc. The more you are seen, the more followers you are likely to gain. Once a day is adequate. Start with a few times a week and build up from there, being careful not to post too frequently.
- Use LinkedIn analytics. LinkedIn provides demographic data on all posts. Reviewing the data can help you see how your company page performs and the strategies needed to help you target future posts.
Implementing a solid social media strategy for your LinkedIn company page may make a significant difference in your ability to gain followers and attract new potential leads. By implementing the tips in this article, you can expect to generate more followers and leads. Did we miss anything? What tips have you employed to increase engagement, followers and leads on LinkedIn company page?
Get The Roaring PJ Blog in your Inbox!
Roaring Pajamas Rebrands Website: New Look, Same Quality Service
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. – July 11, 2023 – Roaring Pajamas, Northern California’s digital marketing solutions agency, is excited to share the launch of its redesigned and refreshed brand and website at https://www.roaringpajamas.com Anyone who has experienced a makeover knows how the process is transforming and rejuvenating. That’s exactly how employees and customers feel about the…